Once enrolled in the ConnectMiles frequent flyer program, you can earn miles on every flight you take on Copa Airlines, Star Alliance network airlines, or any other ConnectMiles partner airline.
Additionally, earn miles with our partner stores such as co-branded credit cards, hotels, car rental companies and local partners in Panama. Be sure to include your ConnectMiles number or provide it when making purchases from partner stores.
How can I make sure that the miles I earn for flight activity are credited to my ConnectMiles account?
Be sure to provide your ConnectMiles number each time you book a flight. When you check in for your flight, make sure your ConnectMiles number appears on your boarding pass and that the name on your boarding pass matches the name on your ConnectMiles account. The miles you earn will be credited days after your trip has been completed. We recommend that you keep your original tickets and boarding passes for the purposes of any claims or queries.
How can I claim unaccredited flight miles on my ConnectMiles account?
To apply for unaccredited flight miles, complete the steps below:
- Access your account on Copa.com by entering your account number and password.
- Once in your account, select the "Mileage Claim" option from the menu on the left.
- Complete the form with the requested data.
Important: before completing your claim, remember that:
- You can file your claim after 8 days after your flight date, in case the miles are not reflected in your account.
- Requests can be made up to 365 days or up to 180 days after the date of the flight, according to the operating airline. For additional information go to the section Earn miles flying.
- To accrue miles seamlessly, ConnectMiles recommends that its members include their name and their ticket exactly as it appears on their travel document in their account and ticket.
- ConnectMiles allows its new members to claim miles on flights made within 90 days before the date of their affiliation, on flights operated by Copa Airlines and Copa Airlines Colombia.
- Only 4 segments can be claimed per day.
How can I claim miles from unaccredited non-airline members on my ConnectMiles account?
If your miles from any of our banks, hotels, car rental companies or associated businesses have not been accredited, please contact them directly.
Please save your receipts and any other documentation until the accumulated miles are reflected in your ConnectMiles account.