TSA PreCheck is available from U.S. Airport and Puerto Rico.
TSA PreCheck is a pre-inspection process that allows passengers who belong to a U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Trusted Traveler program to pass through security checkpoints easier, quicker, and more efficiently.
Copa Airlines joined the TSA PreCheck program to offer trusted passengers expedited security screening when traveling from U.S. airports.
For additional information visit the TSA PreCheck section.
Important: remember that TASA could carry out random security measures at airports, and Copa Airlines cannot guarantee the benefit for each flight.
• Who is eligible to have a TSA PreCheck?
• How can I find my "Known Traveler Number" or KTN?
• Which airports offer TSA PreCheck?
• Can I add my Known Traveler Number (KTN) during Web Check-in or online registration?
• How can I get more information about TSA PreCheck?
Who is eligible to have a TSA PreCheck?
• Members of Global Entry or the TSA PreCheck Application Program
• NEXUS members (but not Canadian legal permanent residents)
• US citizens and lawful permanent residents of the US enrolled in SENTRI
• Active officers and civilian employees of the United States Department of Defense.
How can I find my "Known Traveler Number" or KTN?
• Global Entry, SENTRI or NEXUS members can find the Known Traveler Number or KTN (PASS ID) on the Global Entry Online System (GOES) website.
• Members of the TSA PreCheck Enforcement Program can find their known traveler number on the Universal Enrollment Services (UES) website.
• Active duty officers and civilian employees of the US Department of Defense can obtain information to find your number by visiting TSA.gov https://www.tsa.gov/travel/special-procedures/military-travelers.
Which airports offer TSA PreCheck?
TSA PreCheck is offered at these airports in the United States where Copa Airlines operates:
• San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
• Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
• McCarran International Airport (LAS)
• Miami International Airport (MIA)
• Tampa International Airport (TPA)
• Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport (FLL)
• Orlando International Airport (MCO)
• Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD)
• John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
• Logan International Airport (BOS)
• Chicago-O'Hare International Airport (ORD)
• Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport (SJU)
• Denver International Airport (DEN)
• Atlanta International Airport (ATL)
If your trip continues on another airline, add your known traveler number to all reservations and experience TSA PreCheck at more than 200 airports in the United States and Puerto Rico.
Can I add my Known Traveler Number (KTN) during Web Check-in or online registration?
It is possible to add the Known Traveler Number or KTN during Web Check-in and in the mobile application.
How can I get more information about TSA PreCheck?
You can contact the following contacts to receive information about TSA PreCheck:
- TSA Contact Center: 1-866-289-9673 or via email TSA-ContactCenter@tsa.dhs.gov
- Automated information available at any time in several languages.
- Representatives are available between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m. (ET) Monday through Friday or between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. (ET) during weekends and holidays.
- Social Media:@AskTSA - https://twitter.com/AskTSA y Facebook Messenger - https://www.facebook.com/AskTSA