Submit a request

The claim must be filed with the last operating airline of your itinerary. If the claim was filed with another airline, it should be directed to the airline where the claim was filed.

Please describe in detail how we can help you with your request.

If you do not attach your ID or passport, we will not be able to process your request

Applies to requests for correction of surname from maiden to married or vice versa.

To request a waiver of the change fee due to illness or death, you must attach the following documents: Illness: medical certificate indicating inability to travel, signed and stamped by the treating physician. Death: Official document certifying the death of the person in accordance with regulations and laws of the country where the death occurs.

Add file or drop files here