Copa Airlines considers dogs and cats as pets. We give you some important considerations you should know about when transporting your pets:
If your pet weighs less than 20 pounds, you may transport it as carry-on bag in the Main Cabin. Pets are not accepted in Business Class.
- Your pet replaces your carry-on baggage.
- There is a pet fee of $125 each way for international flights and $25 each way for domestic flights.
- For international flights, it is allow to transports pets from Monday through Sunday with the exception of flights to/from Armenia (AXM), Fort Lauderdale (FLL), and Tampa (TPA), which are only allowed to travel with pets Monday through Friday due to the quarantine offices in these cities do not work on weekends. For domestic flights in Panama, is allowed daily as long as you don't have an international connection on your trip.
- Only one pet per container and one pet allowed per passenger.
- Children under 11 years of age are not allowed to travel with pets.
Important: Only a maximum of 3 pets are accepted in the Main Cabin per flight. Visit our Sales Offices or contact our Call Center at least 48 hours before the flight's departure or at the time of buying your ticket to ensure room for your pet.
For additional information about terms and conditions, documentation, restrictions from/to specific destination to transport pet is cabin View Pets allowed in cabin section.