We reinforce our hygiene and disinfection measures by complying with the requirements of national and international health authorities. We seek to guarantee you a safe travel experience.
To see more detailed information for each point of contact through your travel experience, we have prepared a complete section of information that you can find here.
Below you will find a summary of our COVID-19 prevention measures.
At the airport
- At the points of contact between our staff and passengers, we use high-performance disinfectants.
- All our staff will be properly protected.
- In most of the airports where we operate, we will have physical distance measures established by each country at the service points and hand sanitizer at different points of high traffic.
- We have implemented additional hygiene measures and simplified the service to minimize physical contact.
- Up to 2 passengers or 1 family are allowed to use the elevator.
- Pre-packaged snacks in the buffet and self-service area with coffee and water dispensers
- Simplified bar service: sodas, water, beer and wine, served in disposable cups.
- We redistribute the seats keeping the physical distance established by the local authority.
- Temporary closure of showers, luggage room, family room, Business Center and TV room
Boarding process and in flight
- You will board from the back to front,
- Between each flight, a specialized team will perform a thorough cleaning of the interior of the aircraft with high-level products and electrostatic sprayer.
- The use of a mask is mandatory throughout the flight.
- Movement in the aisles during the flight will be limited and it is not allowed to change seats once inside the aircraft.
- Avoid going to the lavatory if you see a row of more than four people.
- We have adjusted our food and beverage service on board, according to the duration and schedule of your flight, which will be delivered in sealed packaging. But if you like, you can bring your own food for personal consumption
- We do not offer special meal service on board our flights, except for gluten-free meals on flights to/from Argentina.
- Once you arrive at your destination, it is very important that you remain seated waiting for your turn to leave the plane.
Flexibility for your trip
We have made our policies more flexible so that you can change your flight, not your desire to travel. Find out about the conditions that apply to request these changes, by entering here.