We reinforce our hygiene and disinfection measures by complying with the requirements of national and international health authorities. We seek to guarantee you a safe travel experience.
To see more detailed information for each point of contact through your travel experience, we have prepared a complete section of information that you can find here.
Below you will find a summary of our COVID-19 prevention measures.
At the airport
- At the points of contact between our staff and passengers, we use high-performance disinfectants.
- All our staff will be properly protected.
- In most of the airports where we operate, we will have physical distance measures established by each country at the service points and hand sanitizer at different points of high traffic.
- We have implemented additional hygiene measures and simplified the service to minimize physical contact.
- Pre-packaged snacks in the buffet and self-service area with coffee and water dispensers
- Simplified bar service: sodas, water, beer and wine, served in disposable cups.
- We redistribute the seats keeping the physical distance established by the local authority.
Boarding process and in flight
- Between each flight, a specialized team will perform a thorough cleaning of the interior of the aircraft with high-level products and electrostatic sprayer.
- The use of a mask is mandatory throughout the flight.
- Movement in the aisles during the flight will be limited and it is not allowed to change seats once inside the aircraft.
- Avoid going to the lavatory if you see a row of more than four people.
- We do not offer special meal service on board our flights, except for gluten-free meals on flights to/from Argentina.
- Once you arrive at your destination, it is very important that you remain seated waiting for your turn to leave the plane.