Tickets may or may not be refundable, depending on the fare rules applicable to the tickets you purchased.
Fully Refundable Fares
If your travel plans changed and no longer wish to travel, please submit your request using our online Refund Request form.
- Note that the refund will be processed back to original form of payment.
- Once processed it may take up to 8 weeks to be posted in your bank statement depending on the billing cycle of your banking institution.
Non Refundable Fares
If Copa cancels or significantly delays your trip (more than 12 hours to your destination*), you may be eligible for a refund.
- This applies to both wholly unused and partially completed itineraries.
- If there is a flight cancellation or a change in schedule that significantly impacts your itinerary, you will be rebooked on an alternative flight, which may include re routing through a partner airline.
- Another alternative is that the leftover value on your ticket can be converted to an Credit for future Copa travel.
- In some instances, you may be entitled to request a refund of any unused portion of your non-refundable ticket.
- Fill out the form to Request a Refund for an upcoming or past trip if Copa canceled or significantly delayed your flight, and you would like a refund to the original form of payment. Learn more here.