When situations such as adverse weather conditions, mechanical problems, political and other issues arise that may affect your flight schedule, our main concern will always be your safety.
Before the trip
- Adjusting to the new context of international travel demands and according to each country's international travel reopening dates, we are making changes in our schedules always looking to impact our passengers as least as possible.
- If you received a notification of a schedule change or flight cancellation we recommend you contact our Reservation Center if your trip is within the next 48 to 72 hours. Otherwise, please wait because our agents must give priority to passengers whose travel dates are in that period of time.
At the airport
- Most of the airports we fly to, have the flight information display system where Copa Airlines flights are periodically updated. Our staff in the gates provide verbal information about the flights, including announcements before boarding and about any delays or cancellations.
- In the event that a flight is cancelled, delayed or brought forward, or if a route is altered or a connection is missed, we will provide you with re-accommodation options based on the policies established in each particular case.
Copa Airlines will not be responsible for any cancellation, delay or operational change that has to be made due to force majeure or weather conditions that affect the safety of the flight.
To be recieve updates about your flight, we recommend you the following tips:
- Always provide accurate contact information.
- Use our application on your smartphone and check your flight status.