Onboard biosafety measures
- Soap and paper towel reinforcement to allow frequent hand washing.
- Toilets will be cleaned and disinfected every hour and a half on all flights. If used, passengers will be asked to wait at their seat if the waiting line is 4 people.
- The crew will not handle your personal belongings and contact points will be minimized during the service on board.
- Movement in the aisles during the flight will be minimized.
- Delivery of packaged food and beverages. Removal of magazines on board and pillows.
- Only blankets for business class on 6-hour flights or spare blankets in tourist class for special needs, in sealed and disinfected packaging, will be boarded.
At Copa Airlines, we’re committed to keeping you informed about the measures we’re taking to adjust our operations in response to the coronavirus. For more details on the measures being taken at each airport, we invite you to visit our COVID-19 Information Hub for more details.