Copa Airlines offers you the opportunity to upgrade to our business class cabin to give you the best experience on board.
For additional information, access the Fly Up section.
- How can I obtain an upgrade for business class cabin?
How can I obtain an upgrade for business class cabin?
Copa Airlines offers in most of their flights the service of Business Class, where you can enjoy a pleasant flight with a unique travel experience.
To obtain your ticket and have the opportunity of flying in business class cabin, Copa Airlines offers you multiple options:
- Reserve and purchase your ticket at copa.com or at any of our Sales Offices or Reservations Center.
- By complementary upgrades for PreferMembers passengers and their companions.
- Buying the full ticket in business class using your ConnectMiles miles. Opting to purchase a business class upgrade through one of the FlyUp upgrade program channels.
- Buying the ticket in business class using your miles to confirm upgrades.
If I get an upgrade through the FlyUp business upgrade program, do I get all the benefits of traveling in a business cabin?
Passengers who purchase an upgrade in Copa Airlines Business Class can enjoy the following benefits:
- Special registration lines at airport counters, boarding gates
- Priority in baggage handling
- Privacy and personalized attention in our 10-passenger (Embraer 190), 12-passenger (Boeing 737-700) and 16-passenger (Boeing 737-800) cabins
- Access to Copa Clubs, United Clubs and VIP lounges worldwide, at the airports that offer it
- Business Class baggage allowance during the journey in which you obtained your promotion.
Are all Copa Airlines flights eligible for the FlyUp business class upgrade program?
All Copa Airlines operated flights that offer business class service, depending on availability, are eligible for an upgrade. The passenger will receive by email the flight information or flight path for which they can choose to upgrade. For example, if you fly from Bogotá to Miami, stopping in Panama, perhaps only one flight path is available for this program or perhaps both. It all depends on the availability of each segment.
Is there an additional charge to participate in the FlyUp business class upgrade program?
There is no cost to participate in the program to choose a promotion. Just in case you get the promotion, you will have to pay the amount offered for the promotion. Additionally, you must pay the amount corresponding to the taxes that apply to it (if applicable).
How can I confirm that I have been promoted to Business Class through the FlyUp promotion program?
To confirm that you have obtained a promotion through the FlyUp program, you will be receiving an email, which will confirm that you have received the promotion. Copa Airlines does not send text messages (SMS).
If I got an upgrade through the FlyUp business upgrade program, are my original ticket fare rules maintained?
The rules of your original ticket remain after the promotion. The rules regarding time of stay, changes, cancellation, penalties, refunds, are also maintained after you have obtained the promotion.
If I opted to purchase an Executive Cabin upgrade through the FlyUp program and it was confirmed, what documents do I need to present at the airport for my registration?
If you obtained an executive cabin seat through FlyUp, when you register at the airport you only need to present your valid documents to travel, such as a valid passport and air ticket along with your confirmation email of the purchase of the upgrade.
Remember that you can also make your registration through Web Check-In 24 hours before the departure of your flight.