The following items will not be accepted as baggage:
- Baggage with protruding articles or in severely poor condition.
- Baggage that exceeds maximum weight or size for the type of aircraft in which it will be transported.
- Baggage with hazardous contents, including corrosive liquids and sharp objects without appropriate protection to prevent damage to other passengers' baggage in the cargo hold.
- Dangerous merchandise including any restricted articles, with the exception of dry ice held in an appropriate container used to protect perishable items.
- Excess baggage is subject to service charges and space availability.