Our Customer Service team responds to different requests and give resolution through different formats according to your needs. Before you call us, please review the following information so we can assist you in a timely manner according to what you are looking for.
Reservations and Refunds
- Please go to the Manage your Booking, or contact the Reservation Center.
- If you need a quote for a new ticket, enter copa.com and select the origin, destination and desired dates to see the quote.
- If you need to make a change to an existing ticket, contact the Reservation Center.
- To request a refund for an unused ticket or if your flight has been cancelled and you want to check options to use the value of your ticket click visit Refund a refund section.
Claim Missing Miles
- As a ConnectMiles member you may request mileage credit for travel on flights operated by Copa Airlines, Copa Airlines Colombia, Star Alliance member airlines, and other partner airlines, if the miles have not posted to your member’s account within 15 days following the flight. Request mising miles here.
- If you want to apply a legal discount or you are tax, please make the request using the forms below:
- Request the travel receipt of your ticket.
- If made a mistake while purchasing your ticket and you need to make minor correction to your name on your ticket, complete the Name Correction Request form.
- If your baggage is delayed, please contact the Reservation Center to receive information about the delivery status. If you want to submit a claim about your delayed baggage, fill this form.
- To submit a baggage claim for damages, fill this form.
- To submit a baggage claim for missing items, fill this form.
- To report items forgotten on board the aircraft when disembarking, please click here.
Claim or complaint
- If you want to submit a claim or complaint , fill this form.
*Customer Service Department will respond the complaints/claims received through the form in a maximum response time of 15 days.