To obtain the receipt for a ticket of a past flight, you can request it through the Travel Receipt Request form.
If you have a current reservation, you can print your itinerary or ticket receipt by entering your confirmation number and last name through Manage your booking at copa.com.
Digital receipts for tax purposes (Mexico)
If you purchased your plane ticket through our Sales Offices in Mexico or through a travel agency in Mexico, you will be able to obtain your digital receipt for tax purposes 5 business days after your purchase; the receipt will be valid for 30 business days.
To obtain your digital receipt for tax purposes, follow these instructions:
- Keep at hand your ticket information, complete tax data such as: RFC, Complete street address, exterior number, interior number, neighborhood, postal code, city. Ticket number, Ticket purchase date (Format: mm / dd / yy) and Email Address.
- Go to: https://webportal.edicomgroup.com/customers/copa/pasaje/search.htm. For optimum performance of this link, you will need to use the latest version of a leading browser.
- Follow the instructions and provide the information requested (ticket information on the first screen, and tax information on the second screen).
- Once the receipt is generated, you will have the option to print it.
- Finally, the PDF and XML files will be sent to the email address you provided (the XML file is included at the bottom of the PDF file; to open it, just double click).
Very important: Confirm all tax information carefully, since this information cannot be changed once it has been submitted. If you are unable to obtain your digital receipt for tax purposes, you will need to send all of your ticket information and tax information to the following email address: email@example.com
If you purchased your ticket through the Reservation Center, Service Center or at copa.com, you will need to submit your receipt request to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure to include the following:
- a copy of the electronic ticket for which a receipt is requested.
- If a copy of the ticket is not available, provide the following details: the date of travel, the flight number, and the passenger's full name.
- Indicate the tax information that needs to appear on the receipt.
- Electronic receipts will be sent within 7 to 10 business days after the information is submitted.