The use of face masks is mandatory for our employees and passengers, at the airport: at the counters, at the Copa Club, at the boarding gates, in the common areas and during the flight.
- The use of disposable or reusable surgical masks and fabric masks is allowed.
- The use of plastic face shields is permitted, but they do not replace the use of masks.
- The use of mask with exhalation valve is not permitted.
- Children under the age of two.
- Passengers with disabilities that prevent them from removing their masks by themselves if necessary.
- Passengers with breathing difficulties not related to COVID-19 with certification from the treating physician.
- At the counter and at the gate, for verification of the passenger's identity.
- During the flight, when the person's health may be at risk or when the person is eating, drinking or taking oral medication. At these times they can be removed, but must be put on immediately.
At Copa Airlines, we’re committed to keeping you informed about the measures we’re taking to adjust our operations in response to the coronavirus. For more details on the measures being taken at each airport, we invite you to visit our COVID-19 Information Hub for more details.