To apply for unaccredited flight miles, complete the steps below:
- Access your account on Copa.com by entering your account number and password.
- Once in your account, select the "Mileage Claim" option from the menu on the left.
- Complete the form with the requested data.
Important: before completing your claim, remember that:
- You can file your claim after 8 days after your flight date, in case the miles are not reflected in your account.
- Requests can be made up to 365 days or up to 180 days after the date of the flight, according to the operating airline. For additional information go to the section Earn miles flying.
- To accrue miles seamlessly, ConnectMiles recommends that its members include their name and their ticket exactly as it appears on their travel document in their account and ticket.
- ConnectMiles allows its new members to claim miles on flights made within 90 days before the date of their affiliation, on flights operated by Copa Airlines and Copa Airlines Colombia.
- Only 4 segments can be claimed per day.