You can bring on board:
One carry-on bag
One personal item
In an effort to minimize physical interactions, we ask that your carry-on bag be light enough so that you may lift it and stow it on your own in our overhead compartments, without need of assistance.
We have implemented a baggage embargo period from November 20, 2020 to January 31, 2021.
During this baggage embargo period:
- It is not allowed to check bags that are overweight or oversized, irregular pieces and perishable food items.
- Boxes, pets in the cabin, sports equipment and musical instruments may be registered within the pieces allowed, as long as they comply with the weight and size limits.
Checked baggage is as follows:
If you travel,
- Between the United States and Ecuador
- Between the United States and Central America (Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, El Salvador)
- From any origin to Cuba
- From any origin to the Dominican Republic
If you travel to other regions, different from those mentioned above: