The refund is granted to the ticket holder or the person who paid for the ticket after providing a satisfactory proof of purchase (invoice or credit card).
- In cases of illness, you must provide a letter from a doctor on letterhead stating that travel is contraindicated. Refund will be granted according with Copa Airlines' current policy.
- If the request is made for death of the tickect holder, the letter must include the family member's name and relationship with the customer. The spouse, children, parents account for immediate family.
- Customers whose tickets apply to request refunds according to the regulations of their country.
The refund may be denied under the following conditions:
- After the expiration of the validity of the ticket.
- When the passenger requests reimbursement in a country outside their country of residence and does not present documents of a permanent residence