Tickets may or may not be refundable, depending on fare rules, and charges may apply when refunded.
- How can I request a ticket refund?
- How long will it take to complete the refund?
- What information is required to complete the refund request via bank transfer?
How can I request a ticket refund?
Fully Refundable Fares
If your travel plans have changed and you would like to request a refund for your ticket, please submit your request using our online Refund Request form.
- Note that the refund will be processed back to original form of payment.
- Once processed it may take up to 8 weeks to be posted in your bank statement depending on the billing cycle of your banking institution.
Non Refundable Fares
- Non-refundable tickets retain their value for future use as long as they are valid (one year from the original date of purchase).
- When booking new travel, applicable change fees will apply.
- Ticket credit is not transferable and may only be used by the original passenger.
- Airline tickets whose itineraries have been affected by cancellations or flight delays of more than 4 hours are refundable. Some countries qualify for exceptions.
If a refund applies, please complete the Request a Refund form or visit any of our sales offices.
Who can request a refund?
The refund is granted to the ticket holder or the person who paid for the ticket after providing a satisfactory proof of purchase (invoice or credit card) or customers whose tickets apply to request refunds according to the regulations of their country.
- If the request is made for death of the tickect holder, the letter must include the family member's name and relationship with the customer. The spouse, children, parents account for immediate family.
- In cases of illness, refund will apply according to the fare rule.
The refund may be denied under the following conditions:
- After the expiration of the validity of the ticket.
- When the passenger requests reimbursement in a country outside their country of residence and does not present documents of a permanent residence.
How long will it take to complete the refund?
- Credit Card: The refund will be shown in one of the next two credit card account statements after the refund is processed. This will depend on the billing cycle of your credit card company.
- Cash: The refund will be granted to the customer immediately.
- Check:The ticket will be refunded via check and granted within 10 business days.
To follow up on a refund request, complete the Refund Status Request Form.
What information is required to complete the refund request via bank transfer?
In cases where a bank transfer is required to complete the refund of a ticket, the following information is required:
- Copy of national identity card and/or passport, of the applicant and all passengers within the reservation.
- Bank Certification (All countries)
- Copy of a voided check or savings certification (U.S. only)
- Third Party Payments: Letter from the passenger(s) authorizing payment to be made to the agency or third party (See document below).
- Complete bank transfer payment requirements form (See document below).