Note: Tickets purchased with a travel agency will be charged additionally for changes in the itinerary.
In My Trips you can modify the date or time of your ticket purchased on copa.com:
- In the My Trips section click on the Change Itinerary option
- Your flight itinerary and the option to select the new date or time will be displayed.
- Then, you will be able to see the value of the change which will include penalties, fare difference or taxes that apply according to the fare rules.
- In the event that any charge is applied for the change, the payment screen will be displayed to then enter the payment method data and proceed with the issuance of the new ticket. If no charge is applied, the ticket will be issued.
- The form of payment accepted for the exchange are: credit cards/fees (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, UATP, Uplift).